Cool Country Sunrise w/ Kyle Johnson: 6-9:00 a.m (M-F)
Sports w/ Eric Perkins: 6:40, 7:40, 8:40 a.m (Weekdays)
Radio Auction: 11 a.m. – 12:30PM (Wednesday)
Burnett County Sheriff’s Report: 7:10 a.m (Tuesday)
Pine County Sheriff’s Report: 7:30 a.m (Thursday)
Central Livestock Report: 12:20 p.m (Weekdays)
Big Saturday Football Show: 12-2p.m. (Saturdays in the Fall)
Local Sports: 7:20, 8:20 a.m. (Weekdays)
Radio Auction: 11a-12:30PM (Wednesday)
Obituaries: 9:10 a.m (Monday – Saturday) 12:45 p.m (Weekdays) 10:35 a.m (Sunday)
In Fisherman Radio: 6:35 a.m, 6:35 p.m (Weekdays)
Radio Auction: 11 a.m. - 12:30PM (Wednesday)
Big Saturday Football Show: 12-2p.m. (Saturdays in the fall)
RED ROCK RADIO OFFICIAL GENERAL CONTEST RULES
(Contest Rules Subject to Change without Notice)
1. One winner, per individual, family or household, within 30 days, per promotion, across all Red Rock Radio stations:
WCMP FM, WCMP AM, WXCX FM
2. One winner per individual, family or household, per year of single prizes worth $500 or more.
3. Winners must present a VALID State or Military photo ID when claiming prizes. A W-9 may be required with some prizes.
4. A W-9 must be filled out for any one prize worth $600 or more unless supplied by another vendor, then the vendor is responsible for supplying the W-9.
5. Winners must pick up prizes. Spouses and family members may pick up prizes with prior approval from station. Some prizes may be mailed to the winner.
6. Prizes must be claimed at Red Rock Radio, 15429 Pokegama Lake Road, Pine City, MN 55063, 320-629-7575 within two calendar weeks of winning unless otherwise noted. Business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
7. Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Winners under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to claim prizes. Minimum age requirements may be placed on any contest in order to comply with federal, state or international laws.
8. No warranty of any type is provided by Red Rock Radio or any affiliated stations for any prize in any contest.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be swapped, exchanged, or converted to cash.
10. Any Federal, State, and/or local taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Further, licenses and all expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued with prizes awarded.
12. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur at the discretion of Red Rock Radio. Any rule dispute shall be determined by station management at the station’s discretion.
13. All participants shall release Red Rock Radio, and any other participating businesses and their agents and assignees from any liability for any violations of any personal or property rights that have a connection with this contest.
14. Employees of Red Rock Radio, any participating businesses, their relatives (or persons residing within their households), friends and acquaintances are not eligible to participate in any contest.
15. Winners acknowledge that upon acceptance of their prize, Red Rock Radio shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their names, likenesses, voices, photographs and videotaped footage without limitation and without compensation to announce their winnings and participation in any promotion and/or contest.
16. All decisions of the contest officials are final in all matters related to the contest.
17. Management reserves the right to change the rules without prior notice.
18. No purchase, registration fee or monetary donation is required to enter or win any promotion or contest.
19. For contests where e-mail entries are accepted, e-mails containing attached files and entries that do not comply with these Official Contest Rules are not eligible and will be rejected. No multiple entries will be accepted.
20. E-mail entries must be received by the advertised and posted deadline.
21. By entering the contest, the entrant agrees to accept and abide by these contest rules and warrants that the entrant is eligible to participate in the contest.