Pine County Residents Asked To Report Flood Damage

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 at 6:49 am

Individual home and business owners in Pine County who have suffered damage due to the recent flash flooding are encouraged to report to their local City or Township Clerk. If you’ve suffered damage, officials need to know your name, property address, contact information, extent of the damage, and if the property is in liveable condition.

This information will then be passed to Pine County Emergency Management and subsequently forwarded to the State of Minnesota.

For any individual home or business owner who has been unable to contact their local officials, a public meeting is planned for Friday, June 29 at the Willow River City Hall/Fire Department. This meeting will allow direct registration of damaged property with the county. Registration will be held from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, with a short informational meeting at 10:00 am.

Comment on this Story

Join the conversation! All fields are required, but your email address will never be published or shared. Your comment will be held for moderation before posting.