Fire Breaks Out At A Chippewa Falls Duplex

Friday, December 30th, 2011 at 7:21 am

Three people were displaced on Thursday night after a bedroom fire broke out at a duplex in Chippewa Falls.

The Chippewa Falls Fire Department responded to a call around 10:25 p.m. when the owner of a duplex called in saying the building had caught fire.

Police say the fire was contained to one bedroom in the duplex. They say one person was transported to a nearby hospital with unknown injuries.

Police say only one side of the duplex needed to be closed off because of the fire. They say the occupants of the other side of the duplex were allowed to stay in their unit.

The fire remains under investigation.

Comment on this Story

Join the conversation! All fields are required, but your email address will never be published or shared. Your comment will be held for moderation before posting.