North Branch Man Electrocuted, Status Unknown
A 36-year old man from North Banch was airlifted to Regions Hospital in St. Paul after being electrocuted on the job, according to North Branch Police.
At approximately 2:20 p.m. Monday, Sept. 27 authorities were called out to Grand Ave. south of Hwy. 95 in North Branch to treat someone who had been electrocuted.
The injured man, who KARE 11 says works for North Branch Water and Light, was doing work on an electrical box at the time.
The man remains unnamed, and his condition is not known at this time. The Chisago County Sheriff’s Office also assisted North Branch Police at the scene.