Pine City Man Charged with 1st Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct

Monday, March 29th, 2010 at 9:06 am

johnwhiteJohn White, 30, of Pine City was arrested and charged last week for allegedly hitting and raping a 13-year-old girl.  He is charged with first degree criminal sexual conduct and domestic assault.  If convicted, White could spend over 30 years in prison.

According to the criminal complaint, the girl went to Pine County Human Services because she claimed White hit her in the ear.  Investigators did observe bruising behind her ear.

The complaints states that the girl also revealed that White has sexually assaulted her multiple times for the past year and as recent as March 21st.

White denied all charges.

If convicted of first degree criminal sexual assault, White faces 30 years behind bars and a $40,000 fine.  He could serve 90 days in jail and pay a $1,000 for the domestic assault charge.

1. PC MOM 03/29/10 at 10:54am

What is wrong with people?! It seems like everyday there is another creep coming out of the woodwork.

2. PCResident 03/29/10 at 11:41am

Our children arne’t safe…know where your children are AT ALL TIMES!!

3. Mark 03/29/10 at 2:01pm

Line em all up to save bullets. Scum.

4. Al 03/29/10 at 5:18pm

I guess a couple people have already passed judgement on this person. Sounds normal for the area.

5. Upset 03/29/10 at 6:39pm

Why did he get away with this for over a year, did this girl not have anyone in her life that she could trust?
    There are too many Ferrel Children out there, left to fend for themselves, no supervision, no one who cares ! These kids are perfect prey for the sick adults that are out there. IF YOU DON’T PLAN ON RAISING THEM THEN QUIT HAVING THEM !!!!!!!! ABSTINENCE IS A GOOD THING, AND THERE’S PLENTY OF BIRTH CONTROL METHODS NOW DAYS!!!!!

6. PC MOM 03/30/10 at 9:09am

Totally agree with you “UPSET”.
    and “AL” , i’d be embarrassed if I were you… who are you trying to impress?

7. me 03/30/10 at 2:13pm

Al must have a child locked up in his basement A-hole

8. Al 03/30/10 at 6:55pm

Good evening pc mom. Embarrassed,about what? I’m just stating facts from what I read in your comment. Let’s wait for all the info. If he did it,then he needs to be punished. Let’s wait for a trial. Don’t beleive everything you hear or read instantly.

9. PC MOM 03/31/10 at 12:27pm

Al – just keep scrolling down… i’m sure you thought Basinger was a stand up guy too. Yep, as is normal for this area I would hope most of us normal MOMS would be up in arms about the creeps and abusers that are out there… no I don’t think he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

10. Al 03/31/10 at 5:04pm

Nope,no childern in the basement. One 16 yr. old honor student who went to state in track last year,but nothing in the basement. p.s. My basement is finished and has on wcmp.

11. Al 04/1/10 at 4:15pm

I think basinger is a peice of trash, but there were pics on a phone and he was convicted. If the other guy is convicted,I hope he gets what he deserves. I have spent 16 yrs. keeping a eye out for preditors and know what it’s like to be concerned for childern. p.s. pc mom,your comments are getting dumber and dumber each time.

12. Not a pc resident 11/30/11 at 1:34pm

I wish that the ppl who make a judgment call b4 knowing the facts feel real stupid. As for the ppl who publish this stuff u would think an apology or at least the outcome would be published. The person in this story was not charged with rape because it never happened the “victim “lied about it but u don’t see that published do u. As for the ppl out there who really are rapist they deserve to be publically humiliated and bashed by you type of ppl.