About Red Rock
WCMP / WXCX Radio has been serving East Central Minnesota and Northwest Wisconsin since 1957.
Address: 15429 Pokegama Lake Rd, Pine City, MN
Phone: (320) 629-7575 or (888) 629-7575
RedZone 1350AM WCMP is part of the NBC Sports Radio Network. We have around the clock sports coverage; with regional and local sports news, live sports broadcasts plus, the morning news you’ve grown to depend on. RedZone 1350AM is also your home for UMD football and hockey coverage all season long!
Cool Country 100.9-FM WCMP features Hot New Country and Your All Time Favorites. With its 25,000 watts, WCMP-FM serves an area reaching Mille Lacs and Aitkin Counties to the west, Carlton County to the north, Burnett, Washburn, and Polk Counties of Wisconsin to the east, and Chisago and Isanti Counties to the south. WCMP FM is also the region’s news, weather, and sports authority. Combined with Weather Eye, we bring listeners up-to-the-minute weather. Cool Country WCMP-FM is your local home for the Twins and Vikings. Also, listen for local and regional sporting events year-round.
SAM 105.7-FM WXCX stands for ‘Simply About Music’…and it is. SAM is a variety hits format that plays a wide mix of songs, including Sting, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Foo Fighters, Billy Joel and The Eagles. What makes SAM special is its unpredictability – you never know what you’ll hear next! 105.7 keeps you informed with local and state news from News Director Jesse Logan as well as the latest weather. SAM 105.7 also sponsors fantastic annual area events like EXPO 2012, The Lifestyle Show & the Women’s Expo. SAM 105.7 also provides the best High School Sports coverage around. SAM 105.7 is your exclusive home for Green Bay Packers football in northwest Wisconsin & East-Central Minnesota! SAM 105.7 is involved in all areas that we serve from broadcasting year-round from great events, to raising money for many great organizations like Burnett Youth Hockey, Red Cross, American Cancer Society, The Salvation Army, Special Olympics and more.
RED ROCK RADIO OFFICIAL GENERAL CONTEST RULES
(Contest Rules Subject to Change without Notice)
1. One winner, per individual, family or household, within 30 days, per promotion, across all Red Rock Radio stations:
WCMP FM, WCMP AM, WXCX FM
2. One winner per individual, family or household, per year of single prizes worth $500 or more.
3. Winners must present a VALID State or Military photo ID when claiming prizes. A W-9 may be required with some prizes.
4. A W-9 must be filled out for any one prize worth $600 or more unless supplied by another vendor, then the vendor is responsible for supplying the W-9.
5. Winners must pick up prizes. Spouses and family members may pick up prizes with prior approval from station. Some prizes may be mailed to the winner.
6. Prizes must be claimed at Red Rock Radio, 15429 Pokegama Lake Road, Pine City, MN 55063, 320-629-7575 within two calendar weeks of winning unless otherwise noted. Business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
7. Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Winners under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian present to claim prizes. Minimum age requirements may be placed on any contest in order to comply with federal, state or international laws.
8. No warranty of any type is provided by Red Rock Radio or any affiliated stations for any prize in any contest.
9. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be swapped, exchanged, or converted to cash.
10. Any Federal, State, and/or local taxes associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Further, licenses and all expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued with prizes awarded.
12. Prize substitutions, rule changes or additions, and contest modifications or withdrawal may occur at the discretion of Red Rock Radio. Any rule dispute shall be determined by station management at the station’s discretion.
13. All participants shall release Red Rock Radio, and any other participating businesses and their agents and assignees from any liability for any violations of any personal or property rights that have a connection with this contest.
14. Employees of Red Rock Radio, any participating businesses, their relatives (or persons residing within their households), friends and acquaintances are not eligible to participate in any contest.
15. Winners acknowledge that upon acceptance of their prize, Red Rock Radio shall have the right to publicize and broadcast their names, likenesses, voices, photographs and videotaped footage without limitation and without compensation to announce their winnings and participation in any promotion and/or contest.
16. All decisions of the contest officials are final in all matters related to the contest.
17. Management reserves the right to change the rules without prior notice.
18. No purchase, registration fee or monetary donation is required to enter or win any promotion or contest.
19. For contests where e-mail entries are accepted, e-mails containing attached files and entries that do not comply with these Official Contest Rules are not eligible and will be rejected. No multiple entries will be accepted.
20. E-mail entries must be received by the advertised and posted deadline.
21. By entering the contest, the entrant agrees to accept and abide by these contest rules and warrants that the entrant is eligible to participate in the contest.